Tuesday 6 January 2015

Helsinki Through My Eyes
Merry Christmas to all my readers!

This year I traveled with my family to Helsinki - Finland to experience Christmas abroad for the first time.

I want to tell you that it was a best experience I have had in years :) I love this city.

This year the snow arrived just in time to turn the dark and rainy Helsinki into a real Christmas feeling town and spirit. Once the snow arrived we jumped to the opportunity of taking a quiet walk in the snow in Seurasaari. The snow really makes a difference, it brigs light, makes children to laugh and adults to smile.




We managed also to attend Nut Cracker ballet and La Boheme  opera in the Finish Opera House. Helsinki has a rich and impressive cultural life that features top names from both Finland and abroad. It was a new experience that I would do over again at any time :)

To sum all up, I can't wait to visit Helsinki again !

No comments:

Post a Comment