Sunday 29 December 2013

Shoe Obsession

I LOVE Shoes; from Flats, heels, boots, ballets, sandals, clogs, platforms, wedges, to buckled, lace-ups, peep-toes, I love shoes.

I feel my heart race when I look at shoes I am considering buying, feel a jolt of joy when I wear them the first time. 

I am far from the only woman who feels this way. Most of us do. On average, a woman owns 20 pairs of shoes at any given time. Many own more.

I had a long obsession with any Louboutin Shoes until I recently bought these pair :)


















I mean... SO cute, right?! I love them!

But then .... Enter Sophia Webster. I first saw them for display only in Selfridges. I immediately fell in love with all her designs. You can call me obsessed with her fun and quirky over the top girly designs! 

Here are some of my favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment