Friday 6 February 2015

My favorite coffee shop, and my favorite piece of accessory

An emotional attachment


There is nothing like a fresh cup of premium coffee to start or end your day.

Strindberg Café at Esplanade Street in Helsinki, Finland must be the most complete coffee experience in my life.

As I entered the premise of this beautiful and very cozy café. All at once I was bombarded with the aroma of fresh roasted coffee and together with the freshly baked pastries.
I newly discovered it when I was on a family vacation, and afterwards every evening we used to pop in for a nice cup of coffee and don’t forget my accessory. 

Yes nothing else than the Blueberry Pie with hot vanilla cream J


Enough talking, i will let the below images to speak for themselves 



No comments:

Post a Comment