Wednesday 4 February 2015

Girls' Favorite Handbags



Girls' Favorite Handbags
One day I sat down to tidy up my closets, and discovered that I own MORE THAN 20 BAGS!
I LOVE MY ACCESSORIES AND I LOVE OWNING NEW BAGS
Whatever I do I can’t get myself to give one away. The reason I buy a specific handbag is because I like the design or I like how its color contemplates my skin color.
You will soon discover that I love to carry around colorful bags that are not standard in any way.
I am writing this piece to share with you few of my favorite bag styles:

  •       Balenciaga City Bag
Once I saw the beautiful rose gold accessories and the refreshing soft color I couldn’t resist this new addition. It’s s pretty, soft and lovely in every way.

  • Chanel  obsession

Once my friends saw that I bought a new Cobalt Blue Chanel bag they started accusing me of being crazy for not buying the traditional classic black one. But never mind them I love it :)


  • Bottega Veneta Python bag


It took me one look at this delightful bag to decide to buy it. Plus it was on sale! But the color and the size was a big YES YES for me

I am all ears to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment